You don’t have to go to a Pizza restaurant or even buy pizza at a store ever again after I
tell and show you how easy this pizza is to make.
If there are youngsters in the home, invite them to join you in placing the toppings, it could get interesting.
2 pkg Yeast
1Tbsp Garlic Salt(optional)
2 1/2c Water ( very warm)
* In medium bowl, Place very warm water and yeast together and stir well; Set aside for 5minutes.
In large bowl:
– Add flour
– Add yeast mixture and mix well
– Place dough on counter surface and knead well
– Roll into a ball and put into a large greased bowl, cover with a towel and allow to let rise for 45 minutes (double in size).
– Now the dough is ready, and remove dough from bowl
– Roll dough out on floured surface
– flatten dough out enough to cover pizza pan
– Place dough onto pizza pan
– Stab the dough several times with a fork and drizzle a little olive oil over dough.
– You may think that you need to buy pizza sauce, we use tomato sauce.
– Add tomato sauce and spread it around on dough.
– Add Shredded cheeses
– Add other favorite toppings. Our youngster just wanted cheese and pepperoni on this night, so she chose pepperoni
– Preheat oven to 400 degree’s
– Add more cheese
– Place pizza in oven for 20 minutes.
– Allow to cool for 5minutes before slicing.
* What to do with the extra dough you may have. I like making a french loaf
That you can dip into a ranch dip or tomato sauce.
One thought on “Pepperoni Pizza Made Simple”
You make it look so easy! Thanks for posting!
LikeLiked by 1 person