There are days where we don’t have any idea what to make, til we just combined a few ingredients to create this whole some Fried Rice.
2 c Jasmine Rice (cooked)
1 lb Beef roast (cooked and chopped)
1 Carrot (peeled and chopped)
1 Celery stalk (chopped)
1/2 Onion (cut into thin slices)
1 c Peas (fresh or frozen)
1/2 c Oyster sauce
2Tbsp Soy sauc
2 Tbsp Oil
– Cut the roast beef.
– Chop the roast beef.
– Cook to cook to brown, set aside.
– Add carrots and onions to skillet and saute.
– Add other vegetables and cook through.
– Break and whip the eggs.
– Add beef and vegetables together and cook.
– Place vegetables and beef to the side of skillet and add the egg mixture.
– Scramble till done, mix everything together.
– Stir in the rice, mix well.
– Add oyster sauce and soy sauce, mix in well.
– I enjoy making Fried rice as there is no wrong way to make it.
– I like adding garlic chili sauce and green onion to mine.
I usually make won tons to go with the fried rice. How do you like your Fried Rice?
One thought on “Beef Fried Rice”
I just made this recipe and found it quick and easy. My husband thought it was great, too!