We like making cultural foods from all over the world, This Stir-Fry was the very first Asian foods that we made way back when I first started to make Asian foods. It only takes about fifteen minutes to make.
1lb Beef (sliced thinly)
2 c Broccoli (cut into pieces)
1/4 c Oyster Sauce
1/8 c Hoisin Sauce
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
2 Green Onions (sliced thin and half in seperate bowl)
– Get all ingredients ready.
– Cut Beef into thin strips and set aside.
– Cut green onion, set aside.
– Cut Broccoli and set aside
– Mince garlic and set aside
– Heat oil in frying pan.
– Add garlic and cook til a little brown.
– Add beef and cook through. May need to add a tsp of water if it sticks.
– Add broccoli.
– Mix well, but not to over cook.
– Add green onion and combine.
I like this Stir- Fry with a side of Jasmine Rice and Cream Cheese Wontons. So if your hungry for Asian food, but not wanting to go out. This would be a great dish to try.
One thought on “Beef And Broccoli Stir-Fry”
I always do my beef and broccoli in my crock pot. If I don’t it never turns out right!