Waking up to fourteen inches of snow, and a message from school, that school was canceled.
Whats better on a snowy morning then making bacon and pancakes? These pancakes were so light and fluffy and easy to make. I will say that they are better than I have ever had in any restaurant.
2 c Flour
1 Tbsp Sugar
4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
1 c Butter milk
1 c Milk
1/4 c Butter (melted)
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
– While the bacon is cooking in the oven.
– Get all of the ingredients together.
– Add all dry ingredients together in a medium sized bowl, Stir.
– Add all of the wet ingredients and stir.
– The batter should be light and airy.
I have my favorite pan that I use quite often. But heat butter in a medium pan.
– Add a 1/4 c of batter into pan.
– Once bubbles are formed on top, turn the pancake over and cook for another minute or so.
I enjoy these with fresh strawberries, or Lingonberries, anything would go well with these.
* warning/ Make sure you grab a few for yourself as I only got to have one, they went that fast.
Please let me know what you think?
What do you like on your Pancakes?
3 thoughts on “Delicious Pancakes”
looks like a yummy snowy day breakfast!
I like to keep my pancakes to just a couple ingredients. Banana pancakes were tasty.