How many of us like going to Asian restaurants? Whats your favorite dish?
We didn’t feel like going out, whats the next best thing is making it at home and my family enjoyed it to the point there wasn’t any left overs. Here is my recipe that is the sure thing, I know you will enjoy it as much as we did.
2 lb Chicken (boneless, cut into 1-in pieces)
1/4 c Rice Flour
1/2 c Oil for frying
1 tsp Red chili flakes
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
6 tbsp Rice vinegar
6 tbsp Soy sauce
4 tsp Hoisin Sauce
1/2 c Water
6 tbsp Sugar
1 1/2 tbsp Corn starch
– In a large bowl, add rice flour
– Add chicken and mix.
-Set the chicken aside, while you do the sauce.
– Add rice vinegar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, water, sugar, and cornstarch. Whisk together, set aside.
– In a pan, heat the oil. Add chicken, and fry til crispy.
– Once the chicken is done, Remove chicken from the pan.
– Add chili flakes, ginger, and garlic to the pan, cook for one minute.
– Put the chicken back in the pan and mix well.
– Add the sauce , stir until thickened.
Serve immediately over rice, with a side of broccoli.