After searching around the cupboards looking for something to make. I also wanted to use up some ingredients before they went bad. With just a few ingredients I came up with with these delightful Bars that will surely want you wanting more. So if your looking for a little snack, give this treat a try.
1 1/4 c Graham Cracker Crust
1 c Crunchy Peanut Butter
1/3 c Butter (melted)
1/4 c Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/4 c Caramel Pearls
2 Tbsp Butter
– In a small bowl, place the 1/3 c butter and microwave 40 seconds to melt butter.
– In large bowl, Add the Graham cracker crumbs, and Peanut Butter,
– Add Butter, mix well.
– In a 8×8 greased baking pan, Add the graham Cracker Crust, and press down.
– Place pan in fridge til you have made the chocolate,caramel topping.
– In small sauce pan, place 2tbsp of butter, add chocolate chips and caramel and stir on low setting til melted and smooth.
– Take bars out of fridge and add the chocolate over the graham cracker mix.
– Place in fridge until set. 1 hour.
Here’s a couple of short cuts:
* If you only have Graham Crackers, you can make crumbs just by placing 1 pkg in plastic baggie and using a rolling pin, beating the crackers til they are crumbly.
* If you don’t want the crunchiness, using creamy peanut butter works well too.
If you have anything you would like to add, please let me know.
3 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Bars.”
Peanut butter treats are always delicious! Thanks for sharing 🙂 I made a cherry crumble with meringue topping and it was amazing. You can check it out here 🙂
Those look delicious! You cook the way I do. Great minds think alike.