I have been asked what kind of pizza dough I use for many of our pizza’s and I tell them
Its a very quick and easy one that I use. Try this recipe and see how fast and simple this recipe is.
6c All-purpose Flour
4tsp Quick acting Yeast or (2pkg of quick acting yeast)
2&1/2c Very warm water
1Tbsp Garlic Salt * optional
– In a medium sized bowl
Combine Yeast and very warm water, stir well, set aside while you do the dry ingredients.
-In a large bowl;
– Add Flour and the optional garlic salt.
– Add the yeast mixture and combine.
– knead well, form into a ball.
– Place dough into a greased bowl, cover with plastic for a 1/2 hr or until it rises to double.
– When dough is double in size, remove from bowl and roll out onto floured surface, cut dough in half.
– Roll one half of the dough to fit a pizza pan.
– Roll out and fold over to place onto greased pizza pan.
– Shape to fit pizza pan.
– Using a fork, poke holes everywhere on the dough.
– Now the pizza dough is ready for the toppings.