Wasn’t sure what we were going to make and with family in town and guests popping in and out, decided on a making myTater Tot Hotdish and it it stayed hot for everyone to enjoy, with enough left over for lunch the next day.
Prep time: 40 minutes
1 1/2 lb Ground Beef
2 cans Cream Of Chicken Soup
1 can Green Beans
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
1 bag tater tots (frozen)
– Heat oven to 350 degree’s
– Fry ground beef in frying pan, drain
– Add ground beef to large bowl.
– Add green beans and mix.
– Add the two cans of cream of chicken soup.
– Mix well and scoop into a greased 9X13 pan.
– Sprinkle cheddar cheese to the top, leaving 2 tbsp aside for top of tater tots.
– Add the Tater tots, single layered to top of cheddar cheese.
– Bake for 30 minutes.
– Sprinkle rest of cheddar cheese on top of hotdish, bake additional 10 minutes.
Everyone enjoyed this dish and I am sure you will enjoy it also and there are many variations you can do with this dish. you can
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, or 2 cans of cream of celery or 1 can of cream of chicken and 1 can of cream of celery soup.
You can use many kinds of vegetables, corn, peas, cauliflower, beans. Prepare to it your liking or perhaps you grew up with this hotdish, How would you prepare this dish?