Due to the cold and just not wanting to go to the store. I came up with our own Hamburger helper which turned out really good and I look forward to trying different methods to this dish.
1 lb Hamburger
1 can Tomatoes (diced)
8 oz Sour cream
1 c Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
1 1/2 c Spiral Noodles
– Fry hamburger and drain,
– Boil spiral noodles, drain, put aside.
– In large pan, add cooked hamburger
– Add Sour cream, diced tomatoes. Stir well
– Add Cheddar cheese,
– Stir Well making sure that the cheese melts.
– Add noodles and mix real well.
* Serve on a plate with tomato slices or a salad with a dinner roll.