I have discovered a new favorite in the kitchen, I hope once you try it that it will be your new favorite too.
1 (can) Tomatoes (Diced)
1 (can) Cream of Chicken soup
1 (package) Stuffing mix
1 lb Chicken breasts (boneless,skinless,cut into bite size)
1 c Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
1/2 c Water
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In mixing bowl, Add Chicken,Chicken soup, and cheese and mix well.
Pour into casserole dish.
3) In mixing bowl,
– Mix together the tomatoes, and stuffing mix and water, mix til moistened.
– Add to the top of the chicken mixture, May add extra mozzarella cheese if desired.
– cover and place in oven for 30 minutes,
– uncover and cook another 15 minutes