While I busy doing some work. My honey surprised me by making supper. The pork chop was so sexy and mouth watering with all the juices mixed with the mashed potatoes. OK, I normally don’t talk like this, But that is what I would call Food Porn. It left me savoring every bite.So if you woul;d like to try this, He told me how he did the Pork Chops,(When I make Pork chops,They usually are dry).
INGREDIENTS FOR PORK CHOPS:
3 Pork Chops (boneless)
1 1/2tsp Salt (both sides of each Pork chop)
2 tsp Pepper (both sides of Pork chop)
1 tsp Coriander (both sides of Pork chop)
1 tsp Garlic Salt (both sides of Pork chop)
4 sprigs Thyme(fresh)
2 tsp Oil
– In large frying pan, Add oil.
– Heat to high heat..
– Add Pork chops,and thyme, cover and allow to fry for 7 minutes each side
INGREDIENTS FOR ROASTED MASHED POTATOES:
7 Garlic cloves (roast in small frying pan, mince once done)
5 Yellow Potatoes (peeled, sliced)
6 c water
1/4 c Butter
1/4 c Milk
– In medium pan, add water and potatoes, boil for 15 minutes til soft.
– Drain potatoes and place back in pan,
– Add butter,allow butter to melt while mashing.
– Once mashed, add milk and garlic and slat if needed.
Its great with a side of salad.
Has anyone tried pork chops for breakfast?
2 thoughts on “Pork Chop With Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes”
Looks tasty 🙂
Looks delicious everyday whatsfordinner dish :).thank you for good idea!
LikeLiked by 1 person